Quick Scheduling with a Urogynecologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you.
Leaders in Urogynecology
Issues such as urinary incontinence are common in women following childbirth and with aging, but they’re not health problems that you have to live with. The team of urogynecology specialists at Winnie Palmer Hospital has the expertise to help you manage your condition with understanding and compassion.
The Center for Urogynecology at Winnie Palmer Hospital offers a full spectrum of diagnostic tests and treatments, including specialized physical therapy, prescription medication and surgical intervention to help manage your disorder and improve your quality of life. Our treatments are offered to women in all stages of life and cover conditions such as:
- Bowel and bladder problems, including loss of bowel control, constipation, and problems emptying the bladder
- Cystocele (bulging of the bladder into the vagina)
- Enterocele (bulging of small intestines into a space between the vagina and rectum)
- Fistulae (abnormal connections between the vagina and bladder, urethra or rectum)
- Pelvic floor disorders and pelvic support problems
- Rectocele (bulging of the rectum into the vagina)
- Urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Urethral diverticulae (abnormal outpouchings of urethra)
- Uterine prolapse (drop/descent of the uterus into the vagina)
- Vaginal vault prolapse (drop/descent of the top of the vagina after hysterectomy)
Supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and leading-edge surgical options, including minimally invasive approaches, we’ll partner with you to develop the best course of treatment for your specific condition and symptoms.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, please call 407.296.1990.
The Center for Urogynecology - Learn More
Find out more about our urogynecological services, and access patient resources.