Your Partners in Health
When you choose Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, you’re getting much more than one of the finest children’s healthcare facilities in the nation. You’re also connecting to the Orlando Health network of facilities and care sites, Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
Arnold Palmer Hospital and Winnie Palmer Hospital work closely together to coordinate care between the Winnie Palmer Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the pediatric specialists at Arnold Palmer Hospital. If your child requires additional specialty care, you have the full resources of Orlando Health within reach. Orlando Health works closely with Arnold Palmer Hospital in the areas of cancer care, neuroscience and trauma — so when it comes to even the most complex cases, we’ve got you covered.
The Orlando Health Promise
To improve the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities we serve.
A trusted leader inspiring hope through the advancement of health.
- We are committed to excellence in serving and supporting our patients, our physicians, our guests and fellow team members.
- We not only care for people, we care about them.
- We will do everything in our power to ensure that all people are treated with respect, dignity, kindness and compassion.
- We will listen intently to our customers and each other with open minds and with open hearts.
- We will make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve.
- We will never compromise on quality.
- Our team will provide the highest quality of care and service in everything we do.
- We will take responsibility for conserving time, money and resources.
- We will be creative and versatile as a team in our solutions.
- We are proud to serve the people of this community.
- We will never lose sight of the fact that we are a community-owned organization.
- We will demonstrate, in our words and actions, the highest level of commitment to each community we serve.
- We promise to demonstrate a Positive Attitude every day, because we believe that caring for our patients is an honor.
- We promise to treat all of our patients, visitors and fellow caregivers with compassion, dignity and Respect.
- We promise to take Ownership in creating a positive experience for every patient.
- We promise to be Mindful of our actions — providing safe, quality care focused on the unique needs of each patient.
- We promise to be Inclusive when caring for our patients by appreciating and valuing everyone and their individual opinions and ideas about their healthcare needs.
- We promise to provide Superior Communication when caring for patients by keeping everyone informed about and involved in their care plan.
- We promise to do everything we can to Exceed Expectations of each patient and guest, by going above and beyond in anticipating needs and providing exceptional care