- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics - Gynecology
University of Florida College of Medicine
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - Medicare
- Aetna - Open Choice PPO
- Aetna - QPOS
- Aetna - Select Choice
- AvMed - HMO
- AvMed - POS
- AvMed - PPO
- BeechStreet - PPO
- CEGA Group Services - International
- ChoiceCare Network
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - HMO Open Access
- Cigna - HMO-POS
- Cigna - Indemnity
- Cigna - Local Plus
- Cigna - Local Plus In
- Cigna - Network
- Cigna - Network Open Access
- Cigna - Network POS
- Cigna - Open Access Plus Plan
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO
- Cigna - PPO Open Access
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry National Network - PPO
- Evolutions - EPO
- Evolutions - PPO
- First Health - PPO
- Florida Blue - Blue Choice
- Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Florida Blue - BlueSelect
- Florida Blue - Capital Health
- Florida Blue - Health Options Blue
- Florida Blue - Medicare
- Florida Blue - Medicare HMO
- Florida Blue - Medicare PPO
- Florida Blue - myBlue
- Florida Blue - Network Blue
- Florida Blue - Preferred Patient Ca
- Florida Blue - Traditional/PPS/PHS
- Florida Health Care Plans - HMO
- Great West Healthcare - HMO
- Great West Healthcare - OAP
- Great West Healthcare - PPO
- Great West Healthcare HMO Open Acc
- HealthChoice - PPO
- HealthChoice - Select
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - HMO
- Humana - Medicare PPO
- Humana - POS
- Humana - PPO
- MultiPlan - PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Nexcaliber - PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems PHCS PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Staywell - Healthy Kids
- Staywell - Medicaid HMO
- Sunshine State Health - Medicaid
- Tricare - Extra
- Tricare - Prime
- Tricare - Standard
- Tricare - Tricare for Life
- UHC Neighborhood Health Plan
- United Healthcare - Choice
- United Healthcare - Choice Plus
- United Healthcare - Evercare
- United Healthcare - Healthy Kids
- United Healthcare - Medicare HMO
- United Healthcare - Options
- United Healthcare - Oxford
- United Healthcare - POS
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select
- United Healthcare - Select Plus
- United Healthcare - UMR
- United Healthcare MedCaid HMO MPlus
- WellCare - Medicare HMO
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email [email protected] with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.
Find An Appointment
Talk to a RepresentativeDiscuss your options
Call Me BackWe will get in touch
Check online Availability
Talk to a Representative321.843.3627
* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. *
Penny Danna, MD, is a board-certified OB-GYN physician in practice with Orlando Health Physician Associates. Dr. Danna provides comprehensive healthcare for women throughout all stages of life.
After earning her medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Dr. Danna completed her residency at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
In addition to her work with Orlando Health Physician Associates, Dr. Danna teaches in the residency program at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. She is experienced in da Vinci® Robotic Surgery, and specializes in postmenopausal bio-identical hormone testosterone pellet therapy for women.
Dr. Danna is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.