Forms for patients seeing Jessica Vaught, MD:
- Acknowledgement Form
- Health Inventory
- Health Record
- Preoperative Instructions
- Surgery Aftercare
- Surgery Aftercare – Spanish
- Surgery Postop – Abdominal
- Surgery Postop – Laparoscopy Robotics
All patients will need to arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for the check in process. New patients will need to arrive with their new patient forms completed; if your forms are not complete we may need to reschedule your appointment. This will assist our office in accommodating all of our patients in a timely manner. Please bring the following information with you:
- Driver’s license or state issued ID
- Current insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician, if required.
- Previous medical records
- Current medications
- Please be prepared to pay your copay, co-insurance, or deductible as it is our policy to collect at the time of service.
We request that you call the office 24 hours in advance to cancel appointments. Failure to do so could result in a $25 fee, which is not covered by insurance; you are responsible for this fee.
We may ask you to reschedule if you arrive for your appointment more than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Always arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for an appointment to allow time for the check-in process.
Calls for prescriptions received in this office after 12:30 pm will be addressed the following business day after 2:00 pm. Please try to call the office at least 48 hours in advance for all medications.
- BlueCross/Blue Shield
- CarePlus Health Plans, Inc
- Cigna Healthcare
- Citrus Healthcare
- Coventry/First Health
- Freedom Health
- GreatWest Healthcare of Florida
- Multiplan Network
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Tricare – Standard
- United Healthcare
If you have a question concerning your bill, please contact our billing office at 321.841.3900.