Request an Appointment with a Women’s Care Specialist
At Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, we offer comprehensive services and award-winning healthcare. Request an appointment with women’s care specialist. Our staff will follow up with you to confirm the appointment time, location and date.
Welcome to the Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, the Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology provides a full range of affordable, quality healthcare services for women from preventive care to family planning. The complete line of care includes nutrition counseling, gynecological care, family planning counseling, low- and high-risk pregnancy care, and a physician on call 24 hours a day.
The Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology offers the following treatments and services:
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Ultrasound and fetal testing
- High-risk pregnancy services
- Menopausal health care
- Gynecologic surgery, including tubal ligation
- Contraceptive options, including: Implanon, intrauterine device insertion (IUD), Depo-Provera injection and birth control pills
- Menopausal evaluation and treatment
- Office procedures, including but not limited to:
- Colposcopy with or without biopsy
- Endometrial and endocervical biopsy
- LEEP (loop electrical excision procedure)
- Treatment for interstitial cystitis
- Urodynamic bladder testing
The Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology provides quality, well-trained clinicians along with an outstanding team of employees who work together to provide the excellent medical care and customer service you deserve. Our practice also includes academic residents specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. These residents receive constant training on the latest research in medical care, testing and surgical techniques.
Through this robust training program, our physicians are held to the highest standards in order to qualify to teach other doctors.